Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
Host a Blood Drive
Schedule Your Blood Drive
Baystate transfuses blood to accident and trauma victims, patients having open heart surgery, cancer patients, burn victims, and premature babies.
The only way to ensure a safe and adequate blood supply is through the generosity of volunteer blood donors.
What we will need from your organization
- 10-12 parking spaces for our blood mobile
- The availability of rest rooms for our staff
- Permission to sign up employees
- Someone to promote the blood drive within your company
What you get from us
- A spacious, fully self-sufficient bloodmobile staffed with friendly and experienced professionals
- Promotional material to assist in advertising the blood drive
- Post-donation refreshments
- Thank you gift for all who donate
Hosting a blood drive may save the life of someone you know, a friend, a relative or a co-worker.
Contact Amy Osgood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-322-4125 to schedule your blood drive today!