Physiologic Assessment of Coronary Stenosis Following PCI (Percutaneous coronary intervention)
This is a pilot study designed to assess the relationship between iFR pullback and the distribution of coronary atheroma/stenoses as assessed by Quantitative Coronary Angiography (QCA) post angiographically successful PCI.
This research study is led by Dr. Amir Lotfi.
Contact: Annette Scarnici, RN, CCRC, 413-794-9076
Davis Family Heart & Vascular Center, Baystate Medical Center, 759 Chestnut Street, Springfield, MA 01199
- Subject must be > 18 years old
- Subjects presenting with stable angina, silent ischemia or non-ST-elevation ACS (unstable angina or biomarker positive)
- Subjects are able and willing to comply with scheduled visits and tests and to provide informed consent.
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant for the duration of the study
- Known severe mitral or aortic stenosis.
- Intra-coronary thrombus on baseline angiography