Baystate Franklin Medical Center is offering an Amputee Support Group for amputees, their families and friends. The next meeting is Thursday, June 23, 5 – 6:30 pm, BFMC Conference Room C. Sohail Waien, MD, BFMC Hospital Medicine, will facilitate the group.
The goal of the group is to assist amputees in their daily lives by offering them the opportunity to share ideas and support each other.
The group generally will meet on the third Thursday of the month, 5 – 6:30 pm, in the main Conference Rooms at Baystate Franklin. The schedule for 2016 is as follows:
• Thursday, June 23, Conference Room C (fourth Thursday)
• Thursday, July 21, Conference Room A
• Thursday, August 25, Conference Room C (fourth Thursday)
• Thursday, September 15, Conference Room B
• Thursday, October 20, Conference Room B
• Thursday, November 17, Conference Room C
• Thursday, December 15, Conference Room C.
For more information about the Amputee Support Group, contact Sohail.firstname.lastname@example.org.