Yes, We Can See You Now!
If you have an illness or injury that requires prompt attention (like a minor cut or sore throat), Baystate Health Urgent Care - Longmeadow can help.
Save time. Check in online. Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary. Baystate Health Urgent Care is open to everyone, whether or not your primary care doctor is from Baystate Health.
We have six urgent care locations across western Massachusetts including Northampton, Springfield, Belchertown, Longmeadow, Westfield, and Feeding Hills—so you can easily find a location near you.
When should you go to urgent care?
We provide walk-in medical services for unexpected illnesses and injuries that cannot wait for a primary care appointment, but do not require an emergency room visit.
When it's not an emergency – but it is urgent
We treat common illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds, coughs, flu, fever, sore throat
- Upper respiratory problems/asthma
- Minor cuts or burns
- Rash, skin, and eye infections
- Urinary tract infections (pain or burning when urinating)
- Migraine headaches
- Strains and sprains
- Stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
- Animal bites, if not severe