Yes, we can see you now!
Save time. Check in online. Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary. Baystate Health urgent care is open to everyone, whether or not your primary care doctor is from Baystate Health.
When it’s not an emergency – but it is urgent
Baystate Urgent Care is located in Belchertown, Longmeadow, Northampton, and Springfield. We provide walk-in medical services for unexpected illnesses and injuries that cannot wait for a primary care appointment, but do not require an emergency room visit.
We provide treatment for common illnesses, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and/or minor lacerations
- Muscle aches and/or pains
- Sore throats and/or colds
- Urination with difficulty and/or pain
- Coughs and/or wheezing
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor eye injuries and/or infections
- Fractures and/or sprains
- Work-related injuries
- Minor motor-vehicle injuries
- Insect bites and/or stings
- Evaluation of rashes
- STD evaluations