The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine has a long history of clinical excellence and clinical research.
The mission of the Division is five-fold:
- To serve our community with state-of-art compassionate patient care.
- To promote collaborative multi-disciplinary critical care in an effort to create an effective work environment and enhance patient care.
- To provide knowledge and skills through high quality professional education.
- To demonstrate excellence in leadership within our institution and the region.
- To produce knowledge in patient care advances through nationally recognized clinical research.