At Baystate Health, our goal is to exceed expectations and provide the very best care possible to every patient we are privileged to serve. We often hear stories of team members going above and beyond. Patients and families sometimes ask us, "how can we show our appreciation?”
A Gift of Gratitude is a way to personally say “thank you” for the care you or a loved one received and to recognize a team member for their efforts. By making a donation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or an entire unit, you offer both your recognition and appreciation of the care they gave to you or a loved one. Additionally, your donation goes directly to their area of service to support their work and pay it forward for future patients.
That recognition includes (please note: some of these elements may be adjusted due to COVID-19):
- An email outlining why you chose to make a Gift of Gratitude are sent to both the team member and their supervisor
A digital certificate from Baystate Health President & CEO Mark Keroack, MD
An optional pin the team member choose to wear to show that they have been recognized
How can I make a Gift of Gratitude?
You can make a Gift of Gratitude online or by mailing in your donation, along with a Gift of Gratitude card, found in our care areas at any Baystate Health location.
2021 Gift of Gratitude Honorees
We would like to recognize the Baystate Health team members who have been recognized for their outstanding work through a Gift of Gratitude.
- Angelica Boutin, Baystate Mary Lane
- Donna Eaton, Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- William House, MD, Neurology
- Kate Laverdiere, Baystate Home Heath & Hospice
- Cheryl Mustain, Geriatrics & Palliative Care
- Alina Sibley, Geriatrics & Palliative Care
- Peter Wilson, Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- Scott Barnett, MD, Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- Rebecca Carriere, Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- Beth Carter, MD, Baystate Children's Hospital
- Diane Gauthier, Baystate Home Health & Hospice
- John McCann (2), Baystate Regional Cancer Program
- Valerie Miller, Spiritual Services
- Kevin Moriarty, MD, Baystate Children's Hospital
- Orlando Torres, MD, High Street Health Center
Honoree names are updated on a monthly basis.