Schedule Your Mammogram Today
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women. Fortunately, early detection makes it easier to treat. At Baystate Health, we use the most advanced mammogram technology, including 3D mammography, to detect trouble spots early – ensuring you get the support and care you need, as soon as possible.
Make a screening appointment today through our secure form or by calling 413-794-8874.
When Do You Need a Mammogram Screening?
- Ask your provider about a breast cancer risk assessment at age 40
- Begin screening no later than age 50
Once you start screening, you should have a mammogram every one to two years. If you are at a high risk for breast cancer based on family history or personal history, your doctor will recommend a screening schedule for you.
5 Reasons to Get Screened for Breast Cancer at Baystate Health
Talk to your doctor about breast cancer screening, and make an appointment by filling out our simple form or by calling 413-794-8874.
- Expertise: Your screening will be performed by board-certified breast imaging specialists.
- Technology: We use the most advanced technology, including 3D mammography, a new digital technique that allows images of the breast to be displayed in multiple planes.
- Convenience: Make an appointment at any of our mammography locations across western MA and northern CT.
- Results: Access your mammogram results through our secure patient portal on the next business day after your procedure.
- Quality: The Baystate Breast & Wellness Center has been designated a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and our Radiology Department has been recognized nationally for the highest levels of patient satisfaction.