Live Virtual Workshops
How to join a "Connect group" and attend workshops via your WW app: (see video tutorial here)
- Download the free Zoom app here and watch this quick how-to video.
- Check the Connect group to see the Virtual Workshop schedules and your Zoom link.
- You can post and interact with fellow members in your Virtual Studio at any time—you don’t have to wait for the live Virtual Workshop to start.
On the day of your Virtual Workshop:
- Treat it like your normal Workshop day. Weigh-in will occur in the WW app only. Tap your profile at the top right corner, then tap "Track weight." You will earn 50 WellnessWins™ Wins for tracking your weight in the app each week, they’ll be added to your account right away!
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t have any technical issues. If you do, here’s how to troubleshoot.
- Read your Weekly Topic and get ready to discuss!
- Don’t want to be on camera? Turn off the video when you enter the Zoom call at the lower left of your screen. Or, instead of using Zoom, you can use your phone to call the toll-free nine-digit number provided.
• Virtual Workshops are meant for WW members only. Because we do not have the ability to restrict access if someone has the Zoom link, do not forward it or share outside your Connect group.
• Please respect your fellow members’ privacy. Do not record, take screenshots, or post anything that occurs in the Virtual Workshop. If you do, we may terminate your membership.
• Virtual Workshops will not be recorded or available to view at a later date.
Many WW studios are re-opening throughout the U.S. If you are a Digital + Workshop member and want to start attending in-person workshops, you can search for an open workshop on WW Studio Finder.
WW At Work Meetings are no longer being held.
Enroll in WW
All benefits-eligible employees can join WW in 2021 at no cost. In order to take advantage of this free offer, you must enroll through the BH-Weight Watchers online portal and meet the active participation requirements.
1. Visit WeightWatchers.com/us/Baystate
2. Enter Employer ID: 65888
3. Continue through the registration process by following the steps on each page until finished.
If you are a current or past Weight Watchers member and would like to link to your current/old account, please call 1-866-204-2885.
Select the WW Plan that Suits You
Digital (formerly "OnlinePlus")
With Digital, you can follow the plan step-by-step entirely online with interactive tools and resources like a weight tracker, progress charts, restaurant guides and much more. It is available in two versions specifically designed for men and women with tailored content that speaks directly to each audience.
Digital + Workshops (formerly "Meetings")
With Digital + Workshops you get the convenience of WW meetings at the worksite and unlimited meetings in your local community. Each month, you will receive a monthly pass in the mail, that will get you into any WW meeting in the country. Plus, get FREE eTools, the online companion that helps you stay on track between meetings. We have several At Work meetings currently taking place at various location across Baystate. See below for locations.
3. WW for Diabetes
Weight Watchers for Diabetes meets the unique needs of those living with Type 2 Diabetes. This membership includes individualized support and guidance from a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), unlimited meetings and weekly emails.
Is there another program to help me manage my weight? WebMD offers a 12-month Weight Management program. The WebMD Weight Management twelve-month program is dedicated to managing weight as a part of improving overall well-being (stress resilience, energy level, diet, exercise, sleep and more) with an emphasis on consistency and accountability. The program uncovers and unlocks emotional triggers to facilitate positive change and establishes positive patterns that become part of everyday life. To learn more, visit the Health Coaching page.