Safety is our priority
We're following safety guidelines and taking precautions in our facilities.
Baystate employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits through Baystate are eligible to receive a full subsidy for a WW (formerly Weight Watchers) membership. All types of WW memberships are available; Digital, Digital + Workshops, or WW for Diabetes.
CURRENT MEMBER PROMOTION: Invite a friend at work to join WW and you both will get a copy of "The Essential WW Freestyle Cookbook"! Find out how.
Select the WW Plan that Suits You
Digital (formerly "OnlinePlus")
With Digital, you can follow the plan step-by-step entirely online with interactive tools and resources like a weight tracker, progress charts, restaurant guides and much more. It is available in two versions specifically designed for men and women with tailored content that speaks directly to each audience.
Digital + Workshops (formerly "Meetings")
With Digital + Workshops you get the convenience of WW meetings at the worksite and unlimited meetings in your local community. Each month, you will receive a monthly pass in the mail, that will get you into any WW meeting in the country. Plus, get FREE eTools, the online companion that helps you stay on track between meetings. We have several At Work meetings currently taking place at various location across Baystate. See below for locations.
3. WW for Diabetes
Weight Watchers for Diabetes meets the unique needs of those living with Type 2 Diabetes. This membership includes individualized support and guidance from a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), unlimited meetings and weekly emails.
Enroll in WW
In order to take advantage of this free offer, you must enroll through the BH-Weight Watchers online portal:
1. Visit WeightWatchers.com/us/Baystate
2. Enter Employer ID: 65888
3. Continue through the registration process by following the steps on each page until finished.
If you are a current or past Weight Watchers member and would like to link to your current/old account, please call 1-866-204-2885.
Current At-Work Meetings
- Baystate Medical Center- Tuesdays, 11a - 11:45a in the HVC MassMutual Room 6 (room change to MM5 of 2/26 & 5/14 and MM7 on 9/17)
- 280 Chestnut St. - Thursdays, noon - 12:45p in Conference Room 518 (5th floor)
- 361 Whitney Ave- Tuesdays, 12:15p-1p in the BRL Conference Room
- Baystate Wing Hospital- Tuesdays, 12:15p-1p in Snow Conference Room C
- Mason Square- Thursdays, noon - 12:45p in the Larger Conference Room
There are minimum enrollment requirements to start a new at-work meeting.