University of Massachusetts Medical School–Baystate, 3601 Main Street, 3rd Floor
Physician-investigators, epidemiologists, and biostatisticians on our IHDPS faculty are available to help Baystate faculty develop research protocols, write grants, and design evaluations of health system initiatives intended to improve care quality, value, or reduce disparities.
We are available for consultation by appointment—in person, through videoconference, or phone.
Work with us to:
- Refine your research question
- Develop specific aims and hypotheses
- Choose the right study design
- Plan a data collection strategy
- Conduct sample size and power calculations
- Plan the statistical analysis
- Visualize results
(Photo: Dr. Elizabeth Schoenfeld Receiving New Investigator Award. L to R: Drs. Lindenauer, Baevsky, Schoenfeld, Friedmann)
Schedule a Research Help Session
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please email IHDPS@baystatehealth.org.