The Baystate PGY2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center’s PGY2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency is 755255.
Applications close January 4, 2021.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following:
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 Letters of Reference (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree or equivalent experience
- Completion of ASHP-accredited PGY1Pharmacy Residency
- Completed application package submitted by the deadline