The Baystate PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program.
Application deadline is January 4, 2022.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following:
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 Letters of Reference (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree or equivalent experience
- PGY1 or equal clinical experience
- Completed application package submitted by the deadline