- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program
- 12 months or less of RN work experience
- Massachusetts RN licensure
- Senior practicum conducted in area of specialty is preferred
Openings are posted on the Baystate Career Opportunities Website—search for "New Nurse Grad Residency Program" positions. Clinical areas may vary seasonally, depending on the current staffing needs of Baystate Medical Center.
We accept applicants in three cohorts per year.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a current resume outlining relevant clinical and work experience.
For More Information
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org