Applying to the Program
Our Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship program offers one position per year to graduates of pediatric residency programs in the United States. All applications must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We will be downloading applications starting in July for next July's fellowship start date.
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Step I & II Certified Transcript of Scores
- Medical School Transcripts
- Current Program Director Letter (standing in the program)
- Two (2) additional Letters of Recommendation
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Successfully completed an ACGME-accredited Pediatrics residency program in the United States
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Interviews will be offered to qualified applicants starting in August.
Contact for Questions
- Holley Allen, MD, MSPH
Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
Department of Pediatrics
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199