We have an opening for AY 2024-2025.
- Applicants must complete the Standardized Application for Pathology Fellowships
- The Cytopathology Fellowship Program applicant is required to submit the following when applying:
-3 letters of recommendation
-USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3 scores or COMLEX Steps 1, 2 and 3 scores
Applications should be submitted in full by April 1 of the year prior to the start of the fellowship to:
Kerry Hayes, Program Administrator
Baystate Medical Center
Department of Pathology
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
We are proudly participating in the American Society of Cytopathology (ASC) unified recruitment timeline for cytopathology fellowship programs.
- July-August: Applications Reviewed
- August-October: Virtual Interviews
- Earliest Offer Date: October 3
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
Institutional Policy on Visa Status
Baystate Medical Center sponsors J1 Visas through ECFMG for applicants who are eligible for appointment to a fellowship position.
The availability of the institution to support H1B Visas is very limited under exceptional circumstances, the Program Director and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at Baystate Medical Center will review H1B applications.
Interviews will be conducted virtually using one of the chosen platforms—Zoom, Webex or Thalamus.
Contact for Questions