Spirit of Women
The free Spirit of Women program offers the latest women's health information through seminars with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals, in a comfortable and lively setting. The program is designed to increase your knowledge of women's health issues, and in turn, provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions regarding your health. It's unique, exciting, and fun!
If you are already a member, you can make changes to your membership, including:
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Spirit of Women Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership key tag and detailed information about the program.
Member Benefits include:
Educational seminars on women’s health topics
- Discounted or free admission to select Spirit of Women and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- Discounts and special offers from area merchants including a 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Health
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Spirit of Women newsletter, Catch the Spirit, mailed quarterly to all member detailing seminars, special events, new programs for women and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- The eSpirit newsletter, a bi-monthly email newsletter with timely updates, links, and announcements.