Our Free Program for Retirees of Baystate Health
Baystate Health Retirees is a free program we offer to those who have retired from Baystate Health. This program lets you remain active as part of our organization even after you’ve retired.
Please note: This program is exclusively for those who have retired from Baystate Health. If you’re 55 or older but have not retired from Baystate Health, you’re eligible to join our Senior Class program.
Baystate Health Retirees Benefits
The benefits of your membership include:
- The Baystate Health Retirees e-newsletter, an online publication that gives you information about what's happening in our organization, as well as our Senior Class and Every Woman programs.
- Cafeteria discounts at Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, Baystate Noble Hospital, and Baystate Wing Hospital
- Keeping in touch with your fellow Baystate Health retirees
- Access to discounted trips organized by the Baystate Recreation Committee (note: We currently are not offering trips because of the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Annual Baystate Health Retirees event and special invitations to a variety of social activities (note: These activities are on hiatus because of the COVID-19 pandemic)
How to Join Baystate Health Retirees or Update Your Information
We work with Human Resources to automatically enroll you in Baystate Health Retirees once you’ve retired from Baystate Health. If you haven’t received your membership materials, or if you need to update your membership information, please email us
Register or update your information by completing our online form.
If you have friends who have retired from Baystate Health but have not heard about our program, please feel free to refer them to us or encourage them to email us.
Get Answers to Questions About Baystate Health Retirees
Get in touch for more information about our program or to update your information.