Please call your provider’s office for questions about services and appointments as we work to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and community. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or concerns about COVID-19 exposure, call your primary care office. In a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
Baystate Health Every Woman
Baystate Health Every Woman members finish the sentence, "I am ______."
Start your Free Membership Today
The free Baystate Health Every Woman program offers the latest women's health information, through seminars with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals, in a comfortable and lively setting. The program is designed to increase your knowledge of women's health issues, and in turn, provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions regarding your health. It's unique, exciting, and fun!
Baystate Health is committed to caring for those we serve. Due to current concerns about the COVID-19 outbreak and recommendations by the CDC about social distancing, Baystate Health is instituting restrictions for all events. Currently we have cancelled events through April 10, 2020.
These are important policy changes that support our priority focused on the health and safety of our community, patients and team members.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-794-5200.
If you are already a member, you can make changes to your membership, including:
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Baystate Health Every Woman Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership key tag and detailed information about the program.
Member Benefits include:
Educational seminars on women’s health topics
- Discounted or free admission to select Baystate Health Every Woman and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- A 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Health
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Baystate Health Every Woman Newsletter mailed quarterly to all member detailing seminars, special events, new programs for women and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- The eWoman newsletter, a bi-monthly email newsletter with timely updates, links, and announcements.