COVID-19 Update (6/1/2020)
Until further notice during the COVID-19 pandemic, Baystate Health is relocating all blood and platelet donations to 361 Whitney Ave. in Holyoke on the 2nd floor. Donations are by appointment only. Please call us at 413-794-4600 to make an appointment.Donors should follow signs to the Education Center.
Additional protocols are being implemented during the coronavirus pandemic for the safety and health of donors, including:
- Prescreening donors
- Extra precautionary cleaning
- Spacing out donors to comply with social distancing and group gathering restrictions.
Per the FDA, donors should refrain from blood donation if in the past 14 days they have:
All eligible donors will receive a ticket to Six Flags (for future use, valid through 1/3/21) and a gift card to Big Y or Dunkin’.
Please contact the Baystate Health Blood Donor Center at 413-794-4600 to:
- Make an appointment to donate blood
- Make an appointment to donate platelets
- Notify us if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 after your donation
- Ask any questions