The facility at 140 High Street in Springfield that formerly was dedicated to pediatric rehabilitation care closed in November 2010.
Outpatient pediatric rehabilitation care services are now integrated into the comprehensive services provided by Baystate Rehabilitation Care at the following office locations:
- Agawam - 200 Silver Street, Suite 101. 413-794-3004
- East Longmeadow - 294 North Main Street. 413-526-9755
- South Hadley - 470 Grandy Road. 413-534-1110
- Springfield - 360 Birnie Avenue. 413-794-1600
Who We Are:
Pediatric Occupational Therapy Outpatient Services help children to reach their fullest potential from birth through adolescence. The goal is to facilitate functional performance through integration of physical skills, social emotional development, and thinking and learning styles. We collaborate with families to create home education programs, that integrate therapy goals into the child's daily routine. We work closely with other members of the pediatric rehabilitation team and community service providers.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Cochlear Implants
- Speech/Language Pathology
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Development Disorders
Pediatric Occupational Therapists provide evaluation and treatment planning in areas of:
- Fine motor /upper extremity function
- Strength and endurance
- Motor planning
- Visual motor and visual perceptual skills
- Feeding issues
- the picky eater
- oral motor skill deficits
- the medically complex child
- sensory processing concerns.
- Activity of daily living skills including:
- school skills
- Special equipment including seating
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy
- Sensory Processing and Modulation Disorders
More information about Baystate Rehabilitation Care..
Patient Insurance and Billing Information