Behavioral Health Services
Baystate Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics provides developmental evaluations and some intervention for children with developmental delays, learning disabilities, and special health care needs. We are an interdisciplinary team, which means we communicate regularly with one another and with you and your child’s health professionals and educators.
We offer family-centered care, which means your needs as a family are a central part of the experience. We want to extend that conversation to all those who play an important part in your child’s life, and hope you will entrust us to become a part of the broader team of individuals serving your child, including those in your community who work with your child every day.
Who We Help
Our expert team meets the needs of children and families from the greater Springfield area and throughout western Massachusetts with a wide range of developmental, behavioral, and neurodevelopmental needs including, but not limited to:
- disorders of cognition, executive function, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- autism spectrum disorders
- Asperger’s syndrome
- specific learning disabilities
- complex neurodevelopmental and genetic disorders and special health care needs
- behavioral disturbances suspected of resulting from underlying problems of development