The anesthesiology team of Baystate Health consists of highly trained, board certified physicians and nurse anesthetists, whose primary function is ensure Western Massachusetts patients' comfort and safety with high quality care during inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures, or during childbirth (see obstetric anesthesia) at Baystate Medical Center.
It is our desire and commitment to provide high quality, personalized care. Our anesthesiologist will:
- Meet with the patient before surgery or other procedures requiring anesthesia
- Evaluate the patient's medical history
- Review the upcoming procedure to select the best anesthesia
- Assess pain management options
Staff anesthesiologists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide maximum comfort to our patients during the surgical procedure and subsequent recovery period.
If you have any questions or need more information please call the Anesthesiology office at:
- Baystate Medical Center (413)794-3520
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center (413)773-2254
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital (413) 794-3520
- Baystate Children's Hospital (413) 794-3520