Applying to the Program
Our Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship program offers one position per year to graduates of pediatric residency programs in the United States. All applications must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We are accepting applications for 2015.
We will be downloading applications starting in December 2013 for the July 2015 fellowship start date.
Applicants must submit:
- ERAS Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Step I & II Certified Transcript of Scores
- Medical School Transcripts
- Current Program Director Letter (standing in the program)
- Two (2) additional Letters of Recommendation
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Successfully completed an ACGME-accredited Pediatrics residency program in the United States
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Interviews will be offered to qualified applicants starting in January.
Contact for Questions
- Holley Allen, MD, MSPH
Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
Department of Pediatrics
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199