Applying to the Program
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
- Applicants must submit:
- a completed application
- personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation (1 must be from the Chair of Medicine or the program director)
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Completion of a 3-year ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine or Med Peds
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Interviews will be conducted between August and November. Interviews are scheduled on days mutually acceptable to candidates and faculty. If we wish to invite you for an interview, you will be contacted by us to arrange an appointment. At that time you will be provided with further details about your interview day.
Contact for Questions
Armando Paez, MD