Applying to the Program
- Applications are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
- Applicants must submit:
- Completed ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School transcripts
- USMLE or COMLEX transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- 2 additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a residency program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Completion of a 3 year ACGME-accredited program in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Family Medicine
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX-USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Completed ERAS applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee. Selected candidates will be notified by the program and invited for an interview. Further details about your interview day will be provided at that time. Interviews start in July and continue until the positions are filled. Interviews are scheduled on days mutually acceptable to candidates and faculty.
Contact for Questions