Emergency Medicine Research Fellowship
Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine offers:
- A 1-year Certificate Program in Emergency Medicine Research; or
- A 2-year Masters Degree fellowship in Emergency Medicine Research.
The program integrates training in clinical and basic science Emergency Medicine research with didactics in clinical and translational science through the Tufts University Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences.
The Department of Emergency Medicine has a robust clinical and basic science research infrastructure and a diverse patient population, which together with our Tufts affiliation provides the ideal environment for this endeavor.
The Emergency Medicine Research fellowship will accept 1 - 2 fellows per year.
Highly Qualified Faculty with Varied Research Interests
- Cardiac arrest resuscitation
- Congestive heart failure
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Emergency medical services
- Ischemia/reperfusion injury
- Patient safety and health services
- Emergency ultrasound