Spirit of Women
The free Spirit of Women program offers the latest women's health information through seminars with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals, in a comfortable and lively setting. The program is designed to increase your knowledge of women's health issues, and in turn, provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions regarding your health. It's unique, exciting, and fun!
Spirit of Women Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership key tag and detailed information about the program.
Member Benefits include:
Educational seminars on women’s health topics
- Discounted or free admission to select Spirit of Women and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- Discounts and special offers from area merchants including a 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Health
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Spirit of Women newsletter, Catch the Spirit, mailed quarterly to all member detailing seminars, special events, new programs for women and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- The eSpirit newsletter, a bi-monthly email newsletter with timely updates, links, and announcements.
Spirit of Women Events
We're bringing together fashion in red, heart health, and beauty all in one fabulous event, with an exclusive Yankee Candle Shopping spree (30% off your entire purchase)
Join us for all or part of this free series to learn about the latest advances in heart and vascular care. Topics will include irregular heart beat, women & heart disease, aortic aneurysm, and heart disease risk.
If you or someone you love has difficulty getting a good night's sleep, this seminar is for you.
Learn more about women's health and the suggested timeline for routine screenings and why.
Dr. Tashanna Myers will discuss gynecological health, female cancers, common risk factors, the role of family genetic history, and diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers.
Thinking of a more rejuvenated look? Join Dr. Pranay Parikh and the Baystate Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery team for a fun and informative night out for busy women everywhere.
Page 1 of 1 | Results 1 - 6 of 6