Baystate Health Senior Class is a FREE loyalty program dedicated to health and wellness offered exclusively for men and women ages 55 and over.
Senior Class Member Benefits
When you join, you will receive a membership packet containing a membership card and detailed information about additional benefits.
Member Benefits Include:
- Educational seminars on health topics related to adults aged 55 and over
- Discounted or free admission to select Senior Class and Baystate Health sponsored events and health screenings
- 25% discount certificate to the Marketplace at Baystate Medical Center
- Tuition discount for Mini Medical School, an eight week course featuring faculty from Baystate Medical Center
- The Senior Class newsletter mailed quarterly to all member detailing seminars, special events, and Baystate Health news and initiatives of community interest.
- Employee Cafeteria Discount at Baystate Medical Center & Atwaters, Baystate Franklin Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
- Direct access and discounts to Collette vacation tours and vacations
- Senior Class eNews, a bi-monthly on line newsletter with timely updates, links and announcements.
Senior Class Events
Join us at Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital for FREE blood pressure screenings. No registration required.
Page 1 of 1 | Results 1 of 1