Baystate Endocrinology and Diabetes, a service of Baystate Medical Center, deals with the management of diabetes, osteoporosis, thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders. Our specialists are also on the staff of Baystate Medical Center's Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
We treat conditions related to hormones, endocrine glands and their secretions including:
- Adrenal Diseases
- Calcium Disorders
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Diabetes Self Management Education Program
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes Education
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Pump Treatment
- Pituitary Disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Radioactive Iodine Ablation for Hyperthyroidism and Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid Ultrasound, including ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsies
Diabetes Frequently asked questions....
Chelsea Gordner, D.O., is Director of the BIDS Program (Baystate Inpatient Diabetes Services), Assistant Professor of Medicine
Ibitoro Osakwe, MD., Division Chief, Director Clinical Practice, Assistant Professor of Medicine
Vasantha G. Reddy, M.D.Prashanth Sekhar, M.D.
Kamal C. Shoukri, M.D., Director of Endocrine Training Program, Associate Professor of Medicine
Marie Chivers, N.P.
Lisa Jenike, N.P.
William O'Neil, N.P.
Samantha Bartosz, R.N.
Paula Pelletier, R.N.
Jay Haber, Interim Practice Manager
* Some of our providers also see patients at the Baystate Oupatient Center in East Longmeadow.
Diabetes Education Providers
Barbara Beckwith, R.N.
Barbara Bellucci, R.N., B.S.N., C.D.E.
Bonnie Paulsen, R.N., B.S.N
Karen Zapka, R.N., B.S.N., C.D.E.
Diabetes Nutrition Providers
Maryann O'Melia-Hayes, M.S., R.D., C.D.E.